- Please note that only some of Aava's service prices are shown in the price list.
- The appointment price consists of the doctor’s fees that our doctors define themselves.
- Aava charges an administrative fee.
- A KanTA fee is charged for consultations and procedures with physicians.
- Kela, The Social Insurance Institution of Finland, provides partial reimbursement for appointment fees and the cost of examinations and care. Our clinics are included in Kela’s direct reimbursement scheme.
- At Aava Medical Centre we accept debit and credit cards. You may also use the Aava account and an Aava gift voucher.
- Read more
Aava Orthopedic Clinic uses Kela’s direct reimbursement scheme. You will receive Kela’s direct reimbursement when you pay for the appointment and present your Kela Card. The reimbursement is deducted from your bill and you only pay the remainder. Direct reimbursement is available for the doctor’s fee and examination/treatment (X-ray).