I am a kind and approachable young doctor. Patient-centered & solution-focused care is my top priority. Therefore, I listen, discuss and plan a way forward together with my patients. The care I deliver is evidence-based (EBM) and built on holistic approaches. I work mainly on public healthcare sector, but also as a General Practitioner (GP) at Aava Kamppi. I treat all kinds of health issues from acute to chronic and patients of all ages. You are warmly welcome to have an appointment with me in English, Finnish, Swedish or French.
My expertise as General Practitioner, for example:
- skin problems and rashes
- gastrointestinal symptoms
- musculoskeletal pain and injuries
- cardiovascular diseases (eg hypertension, arrhythmias)
- lung diseases (eg asthma)
- thyroid diseases
- mental health disorders (eg depression, anxiety)
- sexual and reproductive health
- gynecological problems (eg urinary incontinence, menorrhagia and other bleeding disorders, IUD removal)
- minor procedures (eg sutures, nevi (mole) removal)
Regrettably, I do not provide medical certificates for renewing driving licence at Aava.
I also work as a GP for the City of Helsinki and the Helsinki and Uusimaa Hospital District (HUS) and as a clinical teacher in the Medical Faculty of the University of Helsinki. I am a researcher at the Helsinki University Central Hospital (HUCH) and University of Oxford. I have no interests or their conflicts to be declared.