- Please note that only some of Aava's service prices are shown in the price list.
- The appointment price consists of the doctor’s fees that our doctors define themselves.
- Aava charges an administrative fee.
- A KanTA fee is charged for consultations and procedures with physicians.
- Kela, The Social Insurance Institution of Finland, provides partial reimbursement for appointment fees and the cost of examinations and care. Our clinics are included in Kela’s direct reimbursement scheme.
- All booking cancellations must be made at least 12 hours before the appointment.
- At Aava Medical Centre we accept cash and debit or credit cards. You may also use the Aava account and an Aava gift voucher.
- Read more
The most common fees
Aava´s doctors are practitioner physicians who define their own prices.
The specialist from Aava will call you at the beginning of the allotted time from the number 010 380 3800. Please ensure that you are available to take the call and have your phone close by! Our experienced specialists treat many ailments and symptoms via remote visits – more information here.
Please notice: No-show fee is 50%.
Aava Orthopedic Clinic uses Kela’s direct reimbursement scheme. You will receive Kela’s direct reimbursement when you pay for the appointment and present your Kela Card. The reimbursement is deducted from your bill and you only pay the remainder. Direct reimbursement is available for the doctor’s fee and examination/treatment (X-ray).
Kela’s direct reimbursement scheme applies to the prices listed above. For pregnancy ultrasound examinations, Kela’s reimbursement only applies to screening tests (Screen I and Morphology Screen). For other ultrasound examinations you can apply for a reimbursement from Kela.
3D/4D/HD (high definition) examinations and chromosome analyses available only at Naisten Aava Gynaecology Clinic Kamppi, other Pregnancy Clinic services available also at Aava Tapiola, Aava Keravan Terveyspuisto and Aava Itäkeskus.
This price list contains indicative prices of common gynaecological services offered at Aava Medical Centre. The list price for a gynaecological appointment consists of a time-based appointment fee. The gynaecologists at Aava are independent professionals who set their own prices: each gynaecologist’s prices are available at the clinics. Ultrasound examinations and other procedures are charged separately. Prescriptions are renewed primarily during appointments.
Aava Medical Centre has adopted the Kela direct reimbursement scheme. Regarding prenatal ultrasound examinations, direct reimbursement is only available for screening tests.
Aava Pregnancy Clinic and Nuorten Naisten Aava have price lists of their own.
Occupational health services
This price list is valid from 1 January to 31 December 2018. Aava Medical Centre reserves the right to change the prices and services in case regulations, administrative decisions or examination practices are changed.
The prices are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated in writing. Sales of occupational health care services that are considered medical care services are not subject to VAT under the Value Added Tax Act. However, in accordance with a statement issued in 2015 by the tax administration, the following services, among others, are liable to VAT: first aid training, lectures, group training, training courses, supervisor training, workplace atmosphere surveys and conflict resolution. If taxable services and products are sold along with health care services, the prices will be subject to VAT. Some of the taxable activities may still be eligible for a reimbursement by Kela as occupational health care services.
Plastic surgical procedures (Aava Naturalis)
- Prices include value-added tax (24%).
- Prices do not include implants, braces, laboratory tests and the administrative fee EUR 18.90 (plus 24% VAT in case of an aesthetic procedure).
- Night fee EUR 500.00 (plus 24% VAT in case of an aesthetic procedure).
- No VAT added to prices of operations regarded as necessary for the treatment of a disease.
Surgical operations and procedures in Aava Sairaala
The price of a vaccination consists of the nurse’s or doctor’s fee and the price of the vaccine. Aava Medical Center reserves the right to make changes to pricing.
Young Women’s Aava
Nuorten Naisten Aava (Young Women’s Aava) offers special prices for private gynaecological patients between 15-25 years of age. Patients receive an advantage card during the first visit. By presenting your NNA card at the reception and always upon payment you ensure that you receive all the benefits.
If you wish to book an appointment with any of the doctors or other professionals receiving at Nuorten Naisten Aava choose Nuorten Naisten Aava as the specialty.
Aava Medical Centre is included in Kela’s direct reimbursement scheme. We reserve the right to make changes to pricing.