COVID-19 certificate at a nurse’s appointment
Do you need a negative test result certificate to travel, for example? Aava’s nurses can issue you a certificate of your negative coronavirus test result. You can get a referral for a test via a telephone or nurse’s appointment.
Get a COVID-19 certificate for travel and other purposes:
- Book an appointment with an Aava nurse by calling our customer service 010 380 3838 or our nurses at the clinic in Kamppi, Helsinki, 010380 5020 (remote service for all regions).
- You will receive a call from a nurse on the same day. Keep your phone close by and make sure you are free to take the call.
- The nurse will refer you to get tested for the coronavirus. The nurse will also book you an appointment at the testing location and time that suit you best.
- When the test results are ready, you can pick up your certificate from a pre-determined Aava clinic. You can also receive the certificate in electronic format.
- The coronavirus certificate proves that you have been tested for the coronavirus and the test result was negative. Please note that the certificate is not a fit-to-fly certificate and, therefore, does not evaluate your overall health and fitness to fly. Make sure to check with your airline what kind of certificates they require from passengers.
Coronavirus certificate price
The service includes a nurse’s referral, a coronavirus test and a negative coronavirus test certificate issued by a nurse. If the coronavirus test result is positive, you will be directed to a doctor’s office. The price does not include the doctor’s fees or any further examinations.
- nurse’s referral and certificate, PCR test EUR 265.00
- nurse’s referral and certificate, PCR test + antigen test EUR 343.00
- nurse’s referral and certificate, PCR test + antibody test EUR 355.00
A nurse can write you a certificate for a COVID-19 test ordered by a doctor if your test result is negative. In that case, the nurse will charge EUR 32.00 for the certificate.
Please note that these services are not reimbursed by Kela.
We will send you a paper invoice for the nurse’s appointment and the coronavirus certificate. Alternatively, you can pay the bill when you pick up the certificate from our clinic.