The municipalities’ statutory obligation to provide health care
The Aava Medical Centre in Järvenpää supplies the occupational health care services for any companies operating in the area of the City of Järvenpää in accordance with the municipalities’ statutory obligation to provide health care services starting on 1 September 2017.
- We offer your company effective, cooperation-oriented, and cost-efficient occupational health care services customised to meet your needs.
- We will appoint a specific team to be in charge of your company, including an Occupational Health Nurse, Occupational Physician, Occupational Physiotherapist and an Occupational Psychologist.
- We promise to be worthy of your trust and to promote and maintain your health.
Occupational health care agreement contents
Statutory preventive occupational health care (reimbursement class 1) covers:
- An annually revised occupational health care action plan
- Workplace surveys and workplace visits
- Activities that maintain working capacity
- Information, guidance and advice as well as action proposals
- Monitoring and assessment of health and work ability
We would be happy to discuss any treatment services you would like included in your occupational health care agreement.
See your health data through the My Kanta service
Aava Medical Centre joined the patient data repository of the Finnish National Archive of Health Information in February 2016. All laboratory analyses were transferred to Kanta starting on 10 October 2016. Aava Medical Centre began using electronic drug prescriptions as early as 2014.
The Aava physician or nurse in charge of specific patient’s care has access to the patient’s data in the Kanta repository after the patient has authorised the transfer of the data through the My Kanta service.
At Aava occupational health care, we know our customers and treat them individually. Would you also like to know us? Request a quote by filling in the contact request form.
Please add the text “Järvenpään kaupunki” to the additional information section of the contact request form.