- Please note that only some of Aava's service prices are shown in the price list.
- The appointment price consists of the doctor’s fees that our doctors define themselves.
- Aava charges an administrative fee.
- A KanTA fee is charged for consultations and procedures with physicians.
- Kela, The Social Insurance Institution of Finland, provides partial reimbursement for appointment fees and the cost of examinations and care. Our clinics are included in Kela’s direct reimbursement scheme.
- At Aava Medical Centre we accept debit and credit cards. You may also use the Aava account and an Aava gift voucher.
- Read more
Kela’s direct reimbursement scheme applies to the prices listed above. For pregnancy ultrasound examinations, Kela’s reimbursement only applies to screening tests (Screen I and Morphology Screen). For other ultrasound examinations you can apply for a reimbursement from Kela.
3D/4D/HD (high definition) examinations and chromosome analyses available only at Naisten Aava Gynaecology Clinic Kamppi, other Pregnancy Clinic services available also at Aava Tapiola, Aava Keravan Terveyspuisto and Aava Itäkeskus.