Register descriptions and terms and conditions
The register description of Aava Medical Centre
The decree of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health concerning patient documents defines how and what health care records should be saved in order to organize and implement treatment of patients. These records form a personal data file.
According to the Data Protection Regulation, the person should be informed if data is recorded in a personal data file. Furthermore the registered person should be informed about the purpose of processing the personal records, where these records regularly are handed over and the rights of the registered person.
The patient data files of Aava Medical Centre are:
1. centrally maintained patient data files (data files of private customers) of Aava Medical Centre, it´s subsidiaries and practitioners, and
2. in occupational health care, centrally maintained employer specific patient data files of Aava Medical Centre and it´s subsidiaries.
- Data protection description
- Data protection description (Occupational Healthcare Services)
- Data protection description Virta
- Data protection description of the customer mailing register
- Data protection description of the data file for camera surveillance recording
- Data protection description of customer feedback register
- Aava website terms and conditions