Aava’s digital service channel
Aava’s new digital service channel was introduced in March 2018. We combined eAava and Your Health service into one service. All your health information is now accessible at asiointi.aava.fi
The new service can be accessed with a mobile phone, tablet or computer, and it is available in Finnish, Swedish and English.
Aava’s digital service channel features:
View your past and future appointments
- You can view your future and previous Aava appointments
- You can reschedule or cancel an appointment 12 hours in advance
Referrals and laboratory test results
- You can view your laboratory test results
- You can view your imaging test results
- You can browse your laboratory and imaging test referrals
In addition, Aava’s occupational health care and social welfare and health care (SOTE) customers also have access to:
- The Messages function, which can be used to contact your own occupational health team and SOTE nurse
- Surveys and forms you may need to fill in
Secure and easy-to-use service
The first time you log in to Aava’s digital service channel, you must use your online banking credentials (Tupas). After this, you can also log in with a text message. Logging in with a text message is a secure and easy way of complementing logging in with Tupas.
Once you’ve logged in with your online banking credentials, the service will automatically suggest enabling authentication with a text message. If you accept this suggestion, you will receive a text message that includes the code you need to enter to log in. Henceforth, you will receive a new code in your phone every time you want to log in.
Is your information up to date?
We can offer you the best service if your information is up-to-date. You might specifically want to check that your phone number is correct before a remote appointment to make sure that we can reach you. You can update your contact information in the new digital service channel with just a few clicks.