Aava’s digital service channel
Aava’s digital service channel is now called Oma Aava. The Oma Aava service has your health information and functionalities that make using our services easier conveniently in one place.
Until now, Aava’s electronic service has been referred to as Your Health Information service and Aava’s digital service channel. From now on, the name of the electronic service will be Oma Aava.
In Oma Aava you will find:
- Your health information.
- Your previous appointments and contacts and future appointments. You can also book and cancel appointments through Oma Aava.
- Your laboratory test and imaging results and referrals.
- Prescriptions issued by Aava’s doctors.
- Vaccinations given to you at Aava. If you want, you can ask a nurse or an occupational health nurse at Aava to save the information on your vaccination card to the Aava patient information system, which allows you to view your entire vaccination history through Oma Aava.
- Your basic information, permissions and consents, and receipts and invoices. You can update your address and other information here.
- The information on your Kela card, if you have uploaded a photo of the card to the service.
Depending on the occupational health care agreement, Aava’s occupational health care customers also have access to:
- The Messages function, which you can use to contact your own occupational health care team.
- Measurements and questionnaires you have been asked to fill in.
- Luotsi chat, via which you can quickly reach a Luotsi nurse.
- Luotsi’s low-threshold Mind Support chat to support mental wellbeing.
- Possibility to renew prescriptions (excluding sleeping pills, strong painkillers and sedatives).
Secure and easy-to-use service
When you log in to the Oma Aava service for the first time, you must verify your identity with strong authentication (online banking credentials or mobile ID). After this, you can also log in with a text message.
Once you’ve logged in with your online banking credentials, the service will automatically suggest enabling authentication with a text message. If you accept this suggestion, you will receive a text message that includes the code you need to enter to log in. After this, you will receive a new code in your phone every time you want to log in.
You can access Oma Aava with a mobile phone, tablet or computer, and it is available in Finnish, Swedish and English.
Oma Aava is under constant development. We are introducing new features that will make the service even more versatile. We are glad to hear your feedback and suggestions related to the service. You can share your thoughts by filling in a form in the service.