Aava’s digital service channel
Aava’s digital service channel features:
- You can view your future and previous Aava appointments. You can reschedule or cancel an appointment 12 hours in advance.
- You can view your laboratory test results and browse test referrals
- You can view your imaging test results and browse test referrals
In addition, Aava’s occupational health care and social welfare and health care (SOTE) customers also have access to:
- The Messages function, which can be used to contact your own occupational health team and SOTE nurse
- Renew selected prescriptions
- Surveys and forms you may need to fill in
The service can be accessed with a mobile phone, tablet or computer, and it is available in Finnish, Swedish and English.
Secure and easy-to-use service
The first time you log in to Aava’s digital service channel, you must use your online banking credentials (Tupas). After this, you can also log in with a text message. Logging in with a text message is a secure and easy way of complementing logging in with Tupas.
Once you’ve logged in with your online banking credentials, the service will automatically suggest enabling authentication with a text message. If you accept this suggestion, you will receive a text message that includes the code you need to enter to log in. Henceforth, you will receive a new code in your phone every time you want to log in.
Is your information up to date?
We can offer you the best service if your information is up-to-date. You might specifically want to check that your phone number is correct before a remote appointment to make sure that we can reach you. You can update your contact information in the new digital service channel with just a few clicks.