- Please note that only some of Aava's service prices are shown in the price list.
- The appointment price consists of the doctor’s fees that our doctors define themselves.
- Aava charges an administrative fee.
- A KanTA fee is charged for consultations and procedures with physicians.
- Kela, The Social Insurance Institution of Finland, provides partial reimbursement for appointment fees and the cost of examinations and care. Our clinics are included in Kela’s direct reimbursement scheme.
- At Aava Medical Centre we accept cash and debit or credit cards. You may also use the Aava account and an Aava gift voucher.
- Read more
Plastic surgical procedures (Aava Naturalis)
- Prices include value-added tax (24%).
- Prices do not include implants, braces, laboratory tests and the administrative fee EUR 18.90 (plus 24% VAT in case of an aesthetic procedure).
- Night fee EUR 500.00 (plus 24% VAT in case of an aesthetic procedure).
- No VAT added to prices of operations regarded as necessary for the treatment of a disease.