- Please note that only some of Aava's service prices are shown in the price list.
- The appointment price consists of the doctor’s fees that our doctors define themselves.
- Aava charges an administrative fee.
- A KanTA fee is charged for consultations and procedures with physicians.
- Kela, The Social Insurance Institution of Finland, provides partial reimbursement for appointment fees and the cost of examinations and care. Our clinics are included in Kela’s direct reimbursement scheme.
- At Aava Medical Centre we accept cash and debit or credit cards. You may also use the Aava account and an Aava gift voucher.
- Read more
Young Women’s Aava
Nuorten Naisten Aava (Young Women’s Aava) offers special prices for private gynaecological patients between 15-25 years of age. Patients receive an advantage card during the first visit. By presenting your NNA card at the reception and always upon payment you ensure that you receive all the benefits.
If you wish to book an appointment with any of the doctors or other professionals receiving at Nuorten Naisten Aava choose Nuorten Naisten Aava as the specialty.
Aava Medical Centre is included in Kela’s direct reimbursement scheme. We reserve the right to make changes to pricing.