My areas of expertise include
- Mole checks and mole removals (surgical/laser)
- Skin cancer diagnostics and treatment
- Laser treatments
- Acne (also acne scars)
- Atopic dermatitis/eczema
- Scar treatments (acne, burn, and surgical scars)
- Botulinum toxin for armpit sweating
- Aesthetic botulinum toxin
- Aesthetic fillers
- Sculptra (PLLA) treatment
- Aesthetic treatments for men
- Male pattern hair loss
- sexually transmitted infections
I am dermatologist qualified in managing a full spectrum of skin concerns, diseases, and skin growths/tumors. My expertise includes treatment of skin cancers, removal of skin growths and moles (surgical/laser), and laser dermatology (scar corrections, treatment of redness and vascular lesions such as spider nevi, removal of benign lesions, skin rejuvanation, etc.). Here at Aava we use the latest pulse-dye, Nd:Yag, and fractional carbon dioxide laser technologies (Candela V-Beam Prima and Deka smartxide). I did my PhD research on atopic dermatitis in adults.
I also do aesthetic treatments, such as botulinum toxin, fillers (excl. lips), skin-tightening Sculptra PLLA collagen booster, and laser rejuvenation. I am trained in aesthetic treatments for men, as well.
An individualized treatment plan is made with your goals and optimized results in mind. Therefore many laser treatments and aesthetic treatments are carried out only after a prior consultation.