Mental health

If you are concerned about changes in your mood or that of your loved one, you should seek help from a specialist in psychiatry, a psychologist, a psychotherapist or a nurse.

You do not have to, nor should you, cope alone with psychological symptoms or abnormal feelings; instead, book an appointment with a mental health professional.

Book a remote appointment with a specialist through our online booking service. Our customer service team will also assist you in English and help you find a suitable specialist and time for the appointment. Call +358 010 380 3838.

Most of our physicians and other experts speak English. You can check this and other language skills on each expert’s profile page.