I am trained in treating all types of gynecological and obstetrical problems and can help you with the following:
- Investigation and management of fertility problems
- Advice and treatment for hormone management including menstrual irregularities and menorrhagia (heavy periods), polycystic ovarian syndrome, other hormonal disorders and the menopause
- Gynecological problems of young women and teenagers
- Contraception evaluation and management
- Pelvic pain and infections
- Vaginal discharge microscopy bedside
- Advice and treatment for early pregnancy concerns
I perform a variety of procedures myself, including gynecological and obstetrical ultrasound examinations, with the exception of first- and second trimester pregnancy screening.
You can come for checkup even if you do not have any complaints but are concerned about your fertility or gynecological wellbeing. I do research work on infertility and frequently teach infertility specialists worldwide.
2007 – Medical doctor in Finland 2008 – Ph.D. dissertation, University of Oulu 2018 – Specialist in Ob/gyn, University of Helsinki